Welcome to southwest wellness!
These terms and conditions state the rules and regulations for using Southwest Wellness' Website.
Southwest Wellness is located at:
1023 Salazar Road
Taos, New Mexico, 87571
By using this website, we assume you agree these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use Southwest Wellness' website if you do not accept the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions. "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the active user using this website and accepting Southwest Wellness' terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company, Southwest Wellness. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to take on the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License & Agreement
Unless stated, Southwest Wellness and/or it’s licensors own the rights for all material on Southwest Wellness All rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.southwestwellnesscenter.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.southwestwellnesscenter.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.southwestwellnesscenter.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.southwestwellnesscenter.com
Redistribute content from Southwest Wellness (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
while we try to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our website and it's information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Better Business Bureau .
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We can approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Southwest Wellness; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our website, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link.
We will have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to defend us against all claims based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and written permission.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- control or rule out death or personal injury resulting from negligence for your or our liability;
- control or rule out fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation for your or our liability for;
- in any way that is not permitted under applicable law control any of your or our liabilities; or
- rule out any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law that are yours or ours.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.